[PD] [FRAMESTEIN] Some questions about video

Juha Vehviläinen jusukoti at atp.fi
Fri Aug 31 11:08:17 CEST 2001

a) yes, a switchable mode is an obvious improvement,
though the same can be achieved by having two frames,
one for stills and one for video.. this way you can also
do transparencies (alpha mode of fs.copy) etc.

b&c) well the way of recording should be as general as possible.
writing a video file is the next thing i'll do, though i'm afraid
it will consume too much cpu for anything else to be very
realtime anymore (except when using a hardware compression
codec?).