[PD] Can't get PD/RME9652 even close to working

Nick Rothwell nick at cassiel.com
Tue Sep 4 16:44:28 CEST 2001

Hello Guenter,

Thanks for the feedback. My suspicion at this stage is the hardware:
some problem with the PCI bus on an old-ish machine I've built for an
installation. As I recall, even the Sound Blaster card wouldn't work
when the Hammerfall was present, but the Sound Blaster works fine when
the Hammerfall is removed. For now we'll just go with Sound Blaster
analogue stereo, since we're under a tight deadline, and will look
again at the Hammerfall when there's less time pressure.

--

            Nick Rothwell                  Cassiel.com Limited
            nick at cassiel.com                   www.cassiel.com