[PD] problem with templates

Nicolas Lhommet nlhommet at netcourrier.com
Wed Sep 5 07:59:40 CEST 2001

Hello,
I noticed some problems with templates and related objects.
Some examples in the stuff/data-structure didn't work correctly and crashed
Pd when I closed them, so I upgraded to 0.34.
Now these examples work well, but some patches, like the drawpolygon
help-patch doesn't display anything in the "data" window and, when I close
it, pd crash with a segfault.
Another problem occurs when I move a polygon in edition mode. Sometimes,
this polygon dissapears. When I select some empty regions of the window, I
can find the blue square rounding the polygon when selected, but it's empty!
If needed, I can give more details later. Is this a bug or is it me and my
linux machine ?

Another thing, not a bug, but a feature: with the polygon objects, x=0 and
y=0 position does not correspond to the upper-left corner of the window. I
think that would be more convenient. But that's life !

nicolas