[PD] Pd 0.34 released (all platforms)

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Wed Sep 5 16:39:18 CEST 2001

Nick Fells hat gesagt: // Nick Fells wrote:

> Well, that would be great. Can you get them into the Debian distribution
> ('Sid', the ongoing unstable one); I don't know the issues involved or
> how hard it is to do.

As PD already is included in Debian, there is no need to.

Anyways, I have put my deb packages on my webpage. You can get
pd_0.34.1_i386.deb at http://www.fbar.mynetcologne.de/get.html

This is a build of pd-0.34-0.linux.tar.gz from Miller's site.

But please: Don't use mine, if there are packages with the same or a
greater version number in the main Debian distribution. Also please
don't report bugs in my packages to the Debian bug tracking system,
these packages are unofficial. Beware that the dependencies in my
package are not correct: You need ALSA 0.9.0-beta7 or greater to run
my PD.

bye,
--
                                                 __    __