[PD] Midi and Linux

Søren Bovbjerg bovbjerg at musik.auc.dk
Wed Sep 5 17:41:19 CEST 2001

Midi in doesn't work with emu10k1 (SBLive), and MIDI output requires the the sequencer option is enabled when the module is compiled (or experimental is enabled if you use the kernel driver from 2.4.8 or later).

To get MIDI running properly you'll need ALSA (for the time being, at least..)

Cheers
Soeren