[PD] Student looking for some PD advice

Nicolas Lhommet nlhommet at netcourrier.com
Fri Sep 7 20:18:27 CEST 2001

To learn PD, you can try this tutorial :
http://iem.kug.ac.at/pdwiki/index.php?PdTutorial

Patches in the pd/doc directory are very useful if you want to learn almost
everything about pd in a progressive manner.

If you have some questions, please check this FAQ first:
http://www.pure-data.org/
and the pd-list archive :

Anyway, the best way to learn pd is to create your own patches. The practice
will really help you to clearly understand how it works.

nicolas