[PD] joystick object install

Joseph A. Sarlo jsarlo at mambo.peabody.jhu.edu
Sun Sep 9 02:32:19 CEST 2001

You only need to worry about the makefile stuff if you need to recompile
the .dll file. Since the object is loading, you probably don't. I've fixed
up the object a little bit. It may not solve your problem, but it
shouldn't crash PD anymore and it will give you an error message that
might help in tracking down the problem. Get it at:

http://mambo.peabody.jhu.edu/~jsarlo/pd/

Joe
--