[PD] stereo vibrato-delay

Nicolas Lhommet nlhommet at netcourrier.com
Fri Sep 14 03:45:28 CEST 2001

Very strange indeed...
There's no vibrato on the left channel. In vibrato~.pd, it seems that 'osc~
$1' has no effect only with 'vd~ $0-left'.
I tried to modify the patch, when i delete and create some objects again in
different ways, sometimes the vibrato totally disappears on both channels,
sometimes everything works fine.
I tried to find a simple change to make it work. In vibrato~.pd, I just
deleted the first inlet~, then i created it again, and it works. I attached
the modified files to this mail. They just look the same.
It seems that this patch works differently when you just change the objects
order in it (I mean vibrato~.pd text file), and this is not a 'trigger'
problem.
What's wrong ???

nicolas