[PD] stereo vibrato-delay

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Fri Sep 14 09:16:57 CEST 2001

hi,

the short answer would be to look at

...doc/3.audio.examples/72.execution.order.pd

If packing into subpaches is inconvenient, then you should somehow
(by means of cutting/pasting or, if you like, hacking vibrato~.pd
file in a text editor) reorder tilde objects in such a way, that
root object of the subgraph containing vd~s ([osc~ $1] in your case)
will precede root objects of delwrite~ subgraphs (your inlets~).

krzYszcz

ps. I will try to explain all this in a few hours time, sorry...