[PD] dollarsigns in GUI objects

d dieb13 at klingt.org
Thu Sep 20 22:36:41 CEST 2001

hi krzysztof, hi list!
after downloading and installing pd0.34-2 the \$0/#0-hack doesn't work
in any way for me...
no reaction with "send $0-xyz", no reaction with "send 1000-xyz".
it seems totally broken.
any suggestions?
best regards
dieb

> hi,
>
> actually this behaviour was changed in non-test 0.34 and now #0
> (aka \$0) used in gui objects is treated in special (shell I say
> hackish?) way -- you seem to be using some older Pd version?
>
> Krzysztof
>
> dieb wrote:
> >
> > my problem with the #0 and \$0 thing is:
> > i can save a gui object with #0 in it and it gets replaced correctly
> > on the nextloading, but if i save the patch again after doing some
> > changes.
> > the number is stored instead of #0 or $0.
> > so saving only works once...

gro.tgnilk at 31beid

'>< esrever ralacs tnirp' e- lrep |
\ ".egaugnal yna ni edoc ylbmessa etirw nac sremmargorp laer" ohce