Fwd: Re: [PD] writing midi files in pd?

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 16:14:12 CEST 2001

Thanks Micheal, what i'm trying to do is to generate a
standard notational score from a a number of points on
an x,y plain, so i thought I might just be able to
take the numbers and write them to a midi file? I
guess I can just hook my number boxes to makenote with
a midi out and then send the midi data out of 1
computer and into a sequencer in another computer
which can then record the score? Any other
suggestions?

regards,
Rory.