self-modifying abstractions

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Tue Sep 25 13:42:32 CEST 2001

pix wrote:

hi,

but then, do you really need to wrap those sub-abstractions?

I mean, instead of using [selfmodif blah] and [selfmodif ding]
(where selfmodif.pd wrapper contains a [$1] object) maybe it would
be easier to use just [blah] and [ding] in the main window?

Btw. putting [$1] object in a window is possible, and it will be
saved as "#X obj <x> <y> \$1" -- no need to hack the .pd file.

Krzysztof