self-modifying abstractions

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Tue Sep 25 14:21:22 CEST 2001

hi,

ok, passing by name is one way to go, it is a matter of taste.

Of course I did not mean duplicating.  Your logic may live in one
instance of [logic] connected (locally or globally) to [blah] and
another instance of [logic] connected to [ding].  But maybe
using [logic blah] and [logic ding] could sometimes suit better
(depending on taste).

Krzysztof