self-modifying abstractions

pix pix at test.at
Tue Sep 25 14:34:02 CEST 2001

oh, btw, you do have to edit the .pd file, because if you just make a [$1]
object, it has no inlets or outlets... so you need to make the abstraction
using real object first that has the right number (at least, if not type)
of in's+out's, then change it's name to "\$1" in the file so that the
connections are preserved.

pix.