[PD] Pop-up window

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Tue Oct 23 17:48:38 CEST 2001

hi,

please forgive me, I must have been blind.  It is done exacly in
the same way in iem objects as in graph, array and atom, the only
difference is, that iem properties are more elaborate, and have
some extra labels passed.  So there is no tcl/tk piping, anyway,
just passing arguments (after packaging them into strings).

Krzysztof

(you all must be sick with my self-replies, sorry again, I will
shut up for a while...)