[PD] cxc lib routeOSC crashes

_-¯-_ jdl at xdv.org
Fri Nov 2 22:22:52 CET 2001

ups, sorry, do not use OSC from cxc anymore,
instead get http://barely.a.live.fm/pd/cxc/OSCx.tgz
and install OSC.pd_linux ..

load with -lib OSC ..

also make sure not to load cxc at the sime time because of namespace
clashes of the OSC objects ..

there is a new version of routeOSC in OSCx that works.

--
X           d           v           ·           O           r           G