[PD] whoami (not)

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Sat Nov 3 22:20:21 CET 2001

hi,

then why not to set those would-be abstraction arguments only after
it is known that .pd file exists?  See my post from Sat, 22 Sep 2001 19:22:18 +0200

But yes, this is just a funny behaviour, not really important.

Miller Puckette wrote:
> This is a funny situation, where Pd's internal state (the current arguments
> to the "unknown" object) fight with an attempt to build a patch from a message
> box.  I think there is much work to do to get this working properly,

Krzysztof

ps...

> For people wanting to add objects to patches and connect/disconnect them
> by messages, I'm planning someday to make a "select-region" message to
> a Pd so that if you know where an object is on the screen you can select
> and delete it.

it is already there, in a way -- there are `click', `find' and `cut'
messages to a canvas.