[PD] qlist

pix pix at test.at
Sat Nov 10 00:06:07 CET 2001

....and it might be helpful to know that you can send N messages at once
(without using a time consuming metro) by using the [until] object

----
|10(
----

-------
|until|
-------

| next 1 (

---------
| qlist |
---------

will send 10 "next 1" messages more-or-less instantaneously.

(read the help for the until object, dont just send it a [bang] or you'll
be sorry *grin*).

pix.