[PD] Foo Multiply Defined

Joseph Zitt jzitt at metatronpress.com
Thu Dec 20 08:18:35 CET 2001

I'm using a patch several times within another patch (which is why I
separated it out in the first place). The called patch uses a named
delay buffer, "delayM". When I try to place calls to it into the new
patch, the console scrolls with several instances of "warning: delayM:
multiply defined". Is this a problem? Is there a way to alter the
buffer name (or to do something else) to keep it from happening?

--
|> ~The only thing that is not art is inattention~ --- Marcel Duchamp <|
| jzitt at metatronpress.com           http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt |