[PD] 3 channels in 1 channel out with PD

Ben Bogart - FMPM/F1999 bbogart at acs.ryerson.ca
Mon Jan 14 13:47:15 CET 2002

Hi Miha,

Thanks for your reply.

So really my only cost effective option is to get another PCI128 I hope
configuring OSS again will be less trouble than it was the first time!

I suppose once you have multiple OSS devices you simply specify the
device numbers for in and out? or do you just set the number of input
channels?

Thanks

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Miha_Tom=B9i=E8?= wrote:

> 	Hello!
>
> On Sat, 12 Jan 2002, Ben Bogart - FMPM/F1999 wrote:
> > I have a PCI128 card and running PD on windows and Linux. I'm wondering
> > if there is any way I can use three Inputs and 1 output on my PCI 128? I
> > think there was some code out there to do multiple outs (more than 2) on
> > linux with the PCI 128? Could that be modified to do 3 in and 1 out?
>
> Sorry to disappoint you but you can't do this. PCI128 has ONE adc and TWO
> dac's. This is all you can use. If you use mono channels you can have two
> ins and four outs. Not a channel more -- sorry.
>
> 	Miha...
>
>  - Miha Tom¹iè --- C. na postajo 55 -- SI-1351 Brezovica pri Lj. --- SLOVENIA -

B. Bogart
---------