[PD] It really works!,,and laptops

marco trevisani marco at ccrma.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 24 03:10:23 CET 2002

On  Wednesday, 23 January 2002 18:23:49 David Plans Casal wrote:

>    btw, has anyone put up any comments/suggestions on pd/demudi after Havana?

...not much work has been done after habana. Few upgrades. The system is
working, i'm running it on two machines.

Now the projects is in a "sleeping" stage. Guenter is very busy with his new
job and i'm very busy too with my new baby.

In few weeks i could go back to demudi and what is really needed now is to
find mantainers for the packages included in Demudi Alpha plus new mantainrs
for new applications.

Also in spring will start a new european funded project from which DeMuDi
should also benefit.
So the project is still alive it just needs a bit of reorganization.

So far i'm running demudi on a desktop machine and on a laptop ( a part that
i'm having the problems i mentioned in my previous email.)

	ciao,
	marco

      marco trevisani   (to get the real email address take out "__")
email________________:  m__arco at ccrma.sta__nford.edu
Web________________:  http://trevisani.mine.nu	      DeMuDi -- Debian
Multimedia Distribution 	 demudi email_________:
m__arco at dem__udi.org              demudi web__________: