[PD] ASIO drivers in windows

Søren Bovbjerg bovbjerg at musik.auc.dk
Thu Jan 31 09:10:23 CET 2002

There now is a independant driver project for all Creative 10kx cards (incl
Audigy). The new driver is a WDM model (with ASIO), which means ASIO support
for OSes like W2k and XP. ASIO is playback only for now. It also features
API for writing DSP effects directly for 10kx and inserting them in a
"Creamware-like" matrix.

It is available from www.kxproject.com

Cheers
Soeren