[PD] Scripting

ludwig zeininger lu at mur.at
Mon Feb 25 16:18:16 CET 2002

hi

i had a python external written for an installation i did two years
ago. the reason i never published it was that the author does not maintain
the package, and i had lost the source (...). but just last night i found
it on my old notebook - back from 'service' after more than one year, now
completely broken but for the harddrive, to hell with gericom!
anyway, it works fine, the python thingy, that is... (had it running in an
installation for 6 consecutive months), is not complete (not all pd types
are supported), restricted to python1.5 and since the interpreter
runs inside pd it can block.
let me know if you're interested. i can send you the code or post a link
here.

and just to wet your appetites: there's a corba external coming up.

lu