[PD] MIDI-in drivers Dell Optiplex GX110

Marcus Flanagan loveablemarcus at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 6 11:58:07 CET 2002

Hi IOhannes,

I am using Windows NT with a Steinberg USB MIDI interface. The drivers were
installed properly as far as I know.

   The USB MIDI interface was picked up by the OS yesterday when I checked
in the Control Panel.

   Using "pd -listdev" the MIDIinOpen still tells me that there is no driver
installed in the system.

   Marcus.