[PD] best windows platform for pd?

mark mark at junklight.com
Thu Mar 7 16:41:22 CET 2002

I have been using it happily without any problems
on windows 2000 (two separate machines) for a while now.
w2k is a good system - fast and stable (well M$ had to learn
how to write operating systems sooner or later :-))
I HAVE heard very good things about XP and will probably
upgrade at some point - there is a good article about music
and XP in a recent Sound on Sound (www.sospubs.co.uk).

If I was upgrading a machine right now I would be very
tempted to go for XP.

cheers

mark

junklight - dark experimental electronics
http://www/junklight.com