[PD] several again

João Miguel Pais jmmmpl at netcabo.pt
Sat Mar 9 18:27:03 CET 2002

> there is none i know of, but it would definitely be cool
> btw: normally it starts at the current folder (where the patch is
> located) -- or are you working from within pd/bin ?

No, so that would be very useful and time-saving.

Is it possible to save a stereo file from two (equal-sized) arrays? Or, for
that case, x-channel file from x arrays? I'm using t11 on xp, but I am not
up-to-date on the external libraries (have none installed).
If it is already implemented, what happens when the arrays aren't
equal-sized? One stops before the other, or is there a loop/time rescaling
process so that both end at the same time?

(continuing with arrays), is it possible to invert an array horizontaly,
like instead of 0-1-2-...-9 it would be 9-8-...-0? (or also vertically,
given a central point?)

One other item that might be cool would be the possibility of more than one
send (and receive) values in objects such as bang and toggle (mainly, but
also for all kinds of objects) - although that can easily be simulated with
several of those objects in cascade or "receive". Would this be hard (or
useful) to implement?
Or similar to that, the possibility of send and receive values in individual
atoms (especially for graphic beauty, it would not be necessary all those
"r" and "s" boxes).

[I'll just repeat this question, as it is important to me]
Does anyone know if it is possible to have phase information (besides 1
and -1) in the individual
harmonics of "sinesum" option of an array? (like csound's gen9, for those
who know it)