[PD] several again

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Sat Mar 9 22:12:40 CET 2002

hi,

if phases are _really_ important to you, then try using [vex_gen]
from vexing library, which gives access to all the saol wavetable
generators, including `periodic', i.e. gen9.

Create [vex_gen <array-name>] or [vex_gen <array-name> norm],
send it `guards' message if [tabosc4~] is involved, and play with

You may apply `retrograde' (horizontal inversion) to [vex_form],
or fiddle with `polynomial' message for vertical shifting,
flipping, scaling, etc.

Also, someone on this list mentioned having a need for sorting
numbers -- there is `sort' method of [vex_form].

But...

I have made no documentation, no real testing either, so I would
rather not be willing to change vexing's status from vapourware
to egoware soon...

But otoh... some ego remained...

So here it is:  vexing.dll, containing:  vex, vex_gen, vex_form,
vex_pack, vex_unpack, vex_matrix, and vex_pool, at
http://suita.chopin.edu.pl/~czaja/miXed/externs/vexing.html

It works only with newer Pd test releases, and is probably totaly
broken :)

Krzysztof