[PD] Storing and retrieving numeric data pairs

DCooper zdvdcprz at firstnet.co.uk
Mon Mar 11 01:20:59 CET 2002

Hi,
I'm generating a variable, but finite sequence of numeric data-pairs (between 5 - 15 pairs) and want to retrieve each pair on demand, in the sequence generated. I've tried using qlist, but this returns the entire sequence in one go. I've also tried to use different combinations of set/append/get, but can't work out how to do it.

I've spent a lot of time on this already and have run out of ideas. Can anyone suggest a solution?
(I too am new to PD.)

Cheers
DC