[PD] Linux PD on a handheld? Notes on M-Audio Quattro

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Thu Mar 14 12:02:08 CET 2002

I have been working a bit on a version for iPaq/Linux, which basically
runs (with limited features though). It  is a spawn off from pd,
because every single signal object I used has been ported to integer
calculation, even the engine itself, ...
I left the message passing in floating point,...
Realtime operation isn really good, I have to figure out if I can improve
that.

What system are you working on ?
It would be great if someone could help me with this effort.

Guenter