[PD] Many clips in Gem, best way to deal?

Ben Bogart - FMPM/F1999 bbogart at acs.ryerson.ca
Sun Mar 17 06:07:13 CET 2002

Hi Mick,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I was hoping it might have been pd35 test 11 but 34 does the same
thing, the memory just climbs, 1MB per min more or less.

I tried Indeo 5.2 this time, I only seem to have MJPEG for QT not AVI,
where did you get your codec? I just tried one that plays fine in
media player but gem will not load it.

I might have to do what you suggest and make a giant clip, will
probably be 1.5GB though... ug!

Thanks.
Ben

B. Bogart