AW: [PD] Windows compiling and cross platform buddies

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Mon Mar 18 11:56:38 CET 2002

Hi,
this is a good idea.
Maybe we can call it a "project" and put it on sourceforge.
There all the possibilities of CVS, bug tracking, compile farms with
different platforms etc. are readily accessible.
I already put my xsample project on sf.net but i had no time to figure out
all the possibilities, though.

What concerns Windows compilers: The only problem with BorlandC++ is the
pd.lib which must be rebuilt for bcc. Apart from that i don't see any
incompatibilities. See my externals (including makefiles) for reference.
Rebuilding pd itself with bcc may need some porting work to be done, though.

greetings,
Thomas