AW: [PD] Windows compiling and cross platform buddies

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Mon Mar 18 12:33:47 CET 2002

> > Maybe we can call it a "project" and put it on sourceforge.
>
> Whilst I don't have a problem with this - this is going to have the
> same issues for non devlopers. What windows people need is
> a nice clean release from a clear source. They are not
> used to thinking about source versions etc.

You are right.
I'm sometimes too deep into it, so that i forget about using pd for making
music for days....

Yet (as you probably know), sourceforge does not merely provide source code
access.
You can as well design a web site for that stuff, put readily compiled
binaries onto it etc.

If one doesn't need these maintainance features WIKI is just as good (and
much easier to handle), of course!

greetings,
Thomas