[PD] 3 patches

João Miguel Pais jmmmpl at netcabo.pt
Mon Mar 18 22:57:24 CET 2002

<That's some great work, you did there. It's well thought out, and although
<the principles are well known, they make a great package to anyone wanting
<to learn more about some different synthesis techniques... if they
<understand at least a bit of German.

Thank you. Of course, it is an utility to try something quickly, and it also
has things that I've learned myself, so of course it doesn't go too far. If
I have the time, I could translate it on a latter stage (although it might
be not so hard to understand, because there is nothing new).

<"der deutsch" should be "das Deutsch" first. I find the little errors in
<your German rather cute ;)

There are plenty more where that came from.

Yesterday some small changes were made, mainly stereo recording in the
general patch (thanks to Olaf Matthes) and the choice of recording formats
(wav and aiff).