[PD] Gem with a Voodoo3

Jordan J buck at defaced.net
Tue Mar 19 23:06:39 CET 2002

Has anyone had any success using Gem with the Voodoo3 based cards?  I've
tried several different drivers.  I've also put serveral different
openGL32.dll's into bin directory (the one with pd.exe).  PD/Gem starts up
okay, but when I open a sample patch and hit render it goes so unbelievebly
slow I can barely move my mouse.  If anyone has any suggestions for things I
could try it would be greatly appreciated

Jordan

p.s.  I have a 3DFX Voodoo3 2000 PCI based card.