[PD] Gem with a Voodoo3

Søren Bovbjerg bovbjerg at musik.auc.dk
Wed Mar 20 18:12:35 CET 2002

I had a Voodoo Banshee once, however it was not able to render into a
window - so I was no success. I don't know about the Voodoo3 though (being
able to render into a window).
The screen had to be set to 16bit resolution for OpenGL operations,
otherwise it would use software rendering instead. I also placed
openGL32.dll on top of the native software renderer dll which resides in
\windows\system.

HTH
Soeren