[PD] udp string syntax for netreceive

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Thu Mar 21 23:22:50 CET 2002

Hi Dan,

I fixed a pretty serious bug in UDP reception in Pd (it crashed Pd
randomly.)  So you should definitely try getting it to run with the
newest version.

Make sure messages are terminated with carriage return ('\n'), as
in,

sprintf(command, "got da grapes;\n");

That's how Pd convinces itself now that UDP didn't get a truncated
packet.

cheers
Miller