[PD] GEM:Unable to create single buffer window

marco marco4linux at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 22 22:54:19 CET 2002

If you are running pd as root in a window session started by a user you
may be running into an x security mechanism.
You will have to type (as user, before starting the x session?)

xhost +localhost

  The above line allows any request to open an x client from the address
localhost to have access to your xserver.  If you add the line to your
.bashrc this will be done for every xterm, every session you start.

Hope this helps,

marco