[PD][announce] PeRColate 0.05 / call for help

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Sat Mar 23 00:35:29 CET 2002

Hi all,

I've updated PeRColate to version 0.05. It includes some bugfixes and
some new objects.

The source distribution also includes the code for objects that haven't
been ported yet. There are 8 objects coming from RTcmix and terrain~
(interpolates between two or more wavetable 'frames' stored in a buffer)
plus some PhISM objects. Most of the RTcmix objects and terrain~ use
Max's t_buffer, I just don't know how to implement this in Pd...
In case someone is interested in getting them ported feel free to do so
or give me a hint how to do it.

http://www.akustische-kunst.de/puredata/percolate.html

BTW on Monday I fixed a bug in patcher~ (the first inlet allways got
connected to all outlets). In case you downloaded it earlier, please
update.

Olaf