[PD] flext external problem

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Sun Mar 24 20:29:56 CET 2002

am 24.03.2002 19:29 Uhr schrieb Frank Barknecht unter
barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get familiar with the flext C++ interface to PD. For that, I
> ported Millers dspobj~ example to flext. The attached source should create
> a "mydsp" object with in inlet and one outlet. But I can't load this
> object, PD complains about a missing symbol "__5mydspf". Does someone know,
> why this simple external doesn't work?
>
> Thanks,

Sorry but i can't figure it out now -  neither why the compiler complains
about FLEXT_TILDE_NEW, nor why it doesn't load.
Which platform/compiler do you use?

I would suggest that you have a bit of patience for a few days until i will
release version 0.2.0 which has changed in some aspects and which has a few
more features.
With that version (which shall constitute a basis to do real work with) i'd
like to discuss all problems, work out a usable documentation, and make it
bugfree and more portable.

greetings, Thomas