[PD] [announce] Vst~ - important bug fix

mark mark at junklight.com
Mon Mar 25 12:51:13 CET 2002

Hi,

playing with the vst~ external over the weekend I discovered to
my alarm that it was only outputing in mono. I have fixed this
problem and the new download is available from my web site:

http://www.junklight.com/pd

I am not sure how to update the pure-data.org entry - jfm3 could
you drop me a line to explain how I can do this.

BTW - I had a number of emails saying people had experienced
crashes upon loading the external but no replies to my follow ups.
Does that mean you got the external working or that you gave
up on it? I would be grateful if you would let me know.

cheers

mark