[PD] solutions for my XP problems

Andre Schmidt andre at vju.info
Sun Mar 31 22:51:06 CEST 2002

hi nic,

my midi controller is also not working with PD...
i've got a EES 2/4 midi controller 4 paraller port (+ beta drivers 4 win2k)
(http://www.ees-musik.de/ees_html.gb/pcmdrv_e.htm)
and when i try "pd -midiindev" PD just crashes (pd0.35-16)
but all other midi programs work with ees...

i've got also a onboard joystk/midi port on my MB, but its deactivated in the bios because i don't need midi 4 pd at the moment... (midi from soundcards joystickPort should work with pd)

sorry that i couldnt help, but i'm a newbie 2 :)

-andre