[PD] Pd 0.35 test 17 released...

Joreg Diessl joreg at gmx.at
Fri Apr 5 02:27:52 CEST 2002

halo.

ah thanks. now i get all my 16 channels in and out.
but. simply starting up pd with 16 i/o channels causes the
system-process (see taskmanager in w2k) to take 40% cpu load.
pd stays at around 2%.

is that why i should use the asio drivers?
i'd love to if they'D allow me to use more than 2 channels.
is anybody using more than 2channels via asio on w2k?

bittedanke.
joreg.