[PD] [GEM] multi-displays in win2k

chris clepper cclepper at artic.edu
Tue Apr 9 04:23:44 CEST 2002

here's what i came up with that's sorta satisfactory:

- set the nview option to span the desktop horizontally
- make the tv out the primary monitor
- border 0 and dimensions 800x600 on the gemwin

gives fullscreen output only on the svid-out and it covers the
taskbar.  would be nice to have more options...

cgc