WG: [PD] fft algorithms

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Wed Apr 10 11:16:56 CEST 2002

Hi all,
i'd like to join in as i'm in the need of an FFT algorithm with the
following properties:
- in-place (or with a small workspace)
- separated vectors for real and imaginary data, with stride factors
- preferably also mixed-radix (for non-power-2 transforms)

Alternatively, as FFTW exists (but doesn't fulfill the 2nd requirement):
- is there an algorithm that transforms a vector of complex points into
separated real and imaginary vectors in place?

many thanks
Thomas