Fw: [PD] Pd and Gem, some questions regarding performance

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Wed Apr 10 11:28:49 CEST 2002

Ricardo Climent hat gesagt: // Ricardo Climent wrote:

> And I used an extra G4 and msp to do 8 channel granular synthesis (key-
> automated) and playback some tape
How did you do that granular synthesis? Did you use GiST, the Granular
Synthesis Toolkit by Gerhard Eckel and Manuel Rocha Iturbide? If yes, is
this open source and where could one find it?

I'm just looking for granular synthesis stuff for PD, even if I have to
write it myself, but I just don't want to start at zero...

Ciao,
--
                                                 __    __
 Frank Barknecht       ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______