[PD] accidental recogniser

Marcus Flanagan loveablemarcus at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 19:49:49 CEST 2002

Hello everyone,

   Attached is a patch of mine. It attempts to modulate when the 6th
semitone above the root of a major scale is played(F sharp in the case of C
major, C sharp in the case of G major).

   I am trying to implement this so that it interates through the circle of
fifths..and eventually back to C major...only problem is that I seem to keep
getting myself into infinite loops with the "selects" and "spigots" that I
use.

   Can anyone suggest of show an easier way of doing it? My aim is to be
able to suggest backing key progressions depending on the melodies played on
my MIDI keyboard.(i.e.. the computer puts an appropriate backing to my solo
playing).

    Help appreciated,
    Marcus.