[PD] Pure-data.org

David Sabine dave at davesabine.com
Fri Apr 19 00:55:43 CEST 2002

My apologies...I have recently discovered the error I made.  I suppose it
was VERY late last night when I attempted to sign-up at pure-data.org.

(I'm as guilty as anyone of not reading instructions before opening my mouth
and revealing to the world my ignorance)

Sorry...and please disregard my previous message.
Regards,
Dave Sabine