AW: [PD]

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Sun Apr 21 13:36:06 CEST 2002

Hi nn,

> am working on something vis a vis this but don't mind me. i have
> different motives +
> desires.  e.g. should <-> may ~74

i remember that you once showed some interest in the Python objects,
so, if you (or anyone else) would give some stimulation on that, these would
sure climb up a few steps on my priority list.
Recently, I experimented a bit with pyext (which is Python class oriented
and has multiple ins and outs) but it's still a bit of work to the release.

(and maybe i should take a look at scheme too, as soon as i can overcome the
psychological barriers from my work with Lisp at AutoCAD)

greetings, Thomas