[PD] GEM on Mac

tigital tigital at mac.com
Sun Apr 21 23:46:05 CEST 2002

>Hi,
>quick question: Does GEM run on Mac OS-X? Did anyone try it?

I haven't gotten it running yet, but it's something I'm starting to
work on...there is a gem4mac at sourceforge that was porting gem to
OS 9 and Max, so I'm kinda looking at what they did for the opengl
context, movie handling, video input, etc....

unfortunately, I'm not really familiar with c++...and midi support
needs to be added to the OS X version of pd, which I've also looked
at...portmidi just came out recently, so that should be easier to do
quickly!

l8r,
jamie