[PD] throw/send

joge . gboy at nycap.rr.com
Mon Apr 22 04:23:41 CEST 2002

> I also noted a strange behaviour of route: when trying to select between
the
> numbers of a radio button (from 0 to 3), I made |route 0 1 2 3|. In the
> first click (whichever might be) it is fine, but after that route always
> gives two bangs: the old and the new number. Wasn't supposed it to bang
only
> the selected number?
>
> Using .35 t11 on xp.
>
> Thank you,
>
> João Miguel Pais

there is an option under properties menu item when you right click on the
object that lets you change wether or not the old value is sent out along
with the new value .  the radio object always sends out a list of 2 numbers
: the button number just pressed with the value 1 [perhaps the *on* value
can be changed i am not sure] and the recently active button [prior to the
new button being pressed] with a value 0 after it .  this allows you to do
things like change the state of an array of toggles , so you can turn the
old toggle off and the new one on .  comes in handy .

joge .